(A.B.A Company) Here You Will get Everything Of android Like custom rom, Stock rom , Recovery , Mod Apps, And many more

Monday, December 25, 2017

[Latest][STABLE] Lineage OS 14.1 For Micromax E313 MT6592



              This Lineage Os IS Compiled For Micromax E313❤❤❤❤ 

 What's Working and added :-

> WiFi

> Weird Sounds After Flashing Gapps Fixed

>Adaptive brightness
> Phone FC Fixed
> Camera Working With 3rd Party apps
> No Need To Reboot For Apps To Appear In-App Drawer
> Hotspot Fixed
> BT Fixed
> Data Working
> Youtube 720p Fixed
> Youtube Live Playback Fixed
> No Sim Fixed
> No Network Drop Found
> USSD Fixed

>Substratum support(no need to reboot to apply theme)
> After Reboot Quick Settings Too

> Build.prop Tweaks
> Rest Are As Nougat

> Split Screen (Working)
> Rest Remain Shame Like previews One

> Swap Memory Added
> Led Fix> Too Many Features

Bugs :

> VPN

> Video Recording In Stock Camera


   Credits : 
   Tribetmen
    Teja K
    Aditya Kumar
    Ferhung 
    Fire855
    Anand Umap
    Manish(For GPS Patch)
    LineAgeMTK
    Yashpal Joshi
    
Anupam Anand
     And Specal Thanks For All MY Friends Who Always Suport ME

  Download:-
 Lineage_14.1
 FM Patch If U want to use Fm Then Flash

  GPS If You Face Gps Problem Then Flash This

SCREENSHOTS:- 




Share:

2 comments:

  1. Guys I downloaded Lineage OS but when I tried to install it.It got fail, I don't know why.
    I download it successfully without hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Phone is a THL T6 Pro, i have Kernel 3.4.67 with Android 4.4.2 how can i fix the offline charging while porting this rom?

    ReplyDelete

Like Us !

Contributors

New Website Must Visit

Hey Guys Sorry For Not Posting In My Blog Because  I Started Working On My New Website I request U All To visit My new...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Like Us !