(A.B.A Company) Here You Will get Everything Of android Like custom rom, Stock rom , Recovery , Mod Apps, And many more

Sunday, December 10, 2017

CrDRoID N For Micromax E313 MT6592 Ported By Anupam



What's working:-
  • WiFi 
  • Bluetooth
  • Hotspot
  • Data
  • Calls
  • Audio
  • Speakers
  • In call voice
  • Mic
  • Storage
  • MTP
  • Substratum osm
  • GPS
  • Flash
  • Camera
  • Recording
  • Voice record
  • Screen record
  • Offline charging
  • And much more

Bugs:-
  • VPN
  • Stock CAm Rec

Credits:-
  • CrDroid
  • LineAge os
  • Aditya Kumar
  • TribetMen
  • Atocskiy
  • Ferhung
  • Fire855
  • Raj Kumar
  • Anupam Anand
Screenshots:-







Download:-

Crdroid 3.8.3_Click Me
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like Us !

Contributors

New Website Must Visit

Hey Guys Sorry For Not Posting In My Blog Because  I Started Working On My New Website I request U All To visit My new...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Like Us !