(A.B.A Company) Here You Will get Everything Of android Like custom rom, Stock rom , Recovery , Mod Apps, And many more

Saturday, September 23, 2017

MIUI9 V7.9.7 MULTIROM FOR MICROMAX E313



MultiRom Features :

> Inbuilt Root
> Inbuilt Gapps
> Inbuilt Build.prop Tweaks
> No Bloatware
> No Chinese Apps
> No Chinese Thing In Security, Setting, Launcher
> No Chinese Ads In File Explorer, MIUI Video, Music, Browser And So On
> You Feel Like You Are Using Global Developer Rom

NOTE: Gapps already There Room Rooted




Download

 MIUI9 MULTIROM:-Click Me

 MIUI LAG FREE PATCH:-Click me
Share:

2 comments:

  1. i have used miui 9 for mmx e313 about 2days, i notice, there was a problem in usb charging, one hand mode not working, gapps arnt there.nerwork connectivity is poor but it works perfect at beginning after sometime it was gone.

    ReplyDelete

Like Us !

Contributors

New Website Must Visit

Hey Guys Sorry For Not Posting In My Blog Because  I Started Working On My New Website I request U All To visit My new...

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Like Us !